Luxury Ranch Apartments For Lease in Saline MI
With our ranch apartments, you'll see our difference in the details!
From the landscaping and nature areas beautifully designed to enjoy in every season, to the spacious floor plans and fine fixtures we've chosen to create interiors that are modern, functional and efficient. We designed living spaces that are functional, beautiful and a pleasure to come home to. Whether you are just starting out in your first home, downsizing into a manageable living space or enjoy the freedom renting versus owning brings with it, MI Neighborhoods has a community for you!
MI Neighborhoods provides you with more than an apartment or townhome. We offer you a beautiful community with a down-home neighborhood feel. Explore our communities and see what a difference caring property managers make!
Save For A New Home While Renting A Condo!
We realize that owning a home is the American dream. However, when renting, it is difficult to save money toward that dream. Lucky for you, when you live in one of our communities, our New Home Savings Program (NHSP) will help you save $200 per month toward the purchase of a new home.
This program allows you to earn up to $6,000* toward the purchase of a Livonia Builders home at any of their participating communities! For more information on Livonia Builders, visit www.MichBuilder.com.
Here's how it works (a sales associate will provide terms and conditions):
- Sign a lease and move into any of our exclusive apartment communities.
- Ask your sales associate for participation and enrollment into NHSP.
- Follow the terms and conditions of the lease and earn $200 per month, plus an additional "on-time bonus" of $600 per year toward the purchase of a new Livonia Builders home** to a maximum total of $6,000 for two years.
- When you find a Livonia Builders home that is perfect for you, your sales associate will contact your apartment community to get a final statement of the NHSP earned.***
- In the event a Livonia Builders home doesn't suit your needs and another home is selected, the NHSP will be reduced to $40 per month plus an additional bonus of $200 per compliance year, up to two years. When resident uses our recommended realtor group and mortgage company, the maximum amount for this segment of the program is $1,360 for a two-year lease.
*$6,000 includes added "on time bonus" money and two-year lease.
**At participating home communities at time of purchase.
***Subject to community qualifications and mortgage program guidelines.
"I have lived at Blue Heron Pointe since my apartment community was first built four years ago. I have enjoyed the hassle-free maintenance and support I have received from Danny and his staff. With simple email notifications and communications, maintenance issues are quickly resolved. Blue Heron Pointe is a both a safe and quiet place to live either as a student or while raising a family. No matter the weather conditions, Danny and his staff are available to take care of the neighborhood streets and lawns, i.e. prevention of any accumulation of snow and ice and maintenance of lawn care. There truly is a level of ease while living at Blue Heron Pointe, knowing that one can achieve relaxation at home."